Established in 2004 and fully owned by the Government of Dubai, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) is providing both a living and a working integrated community. Promoting all things technology based, it has state-of-the-art infrastructure & in-house business services.
The benefits of setting up a business in the Dubai Silicon Oasis are:
- Expats can own 100% of their business
- You don’t have to be in the UAE to set up the business
- You will have no personal, income and corporate tax
- You will be able to send back 100% of Capital and Profits. There are also no foreign exchange controls and currency restrictions.
- All company documentation issued within days. We pride ourselves on beating customers expectations
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
Service License: This allows the registered entity to carry out only specified services.
- Trade License: This allows the registered entity to practice activities which are related to import, export, and distribution of items and goods as specified in the license.
- Industrial License: This allows the registered entity to import raw material, manufacture, and process, assemble, package and export the finished product.
- Business Operation Permit: This is a special permit for companies operating in the Administrative Zone of DSOA (areas owned by private developers) using a license issued by Dubai Economic Department (DED).
- Entrepreneurial Business License: An EBL license is designed to accelerate the successful development of young entrepreneurs and their businesses through an array of support resources and services.
For information on the list activities and costs for incorporation, please call us on +971 4 381 3934 or +971 4 381 3933