Almost twice the size of Hong Kong Island, DWC is a massive development comprising of 8 districts. It brings together Dubai’s logistical expertise spanning sea, land, and air. DWC is directly linked to Jebel Ali Port via a dedicated logistics corridor. This forms a single customs-bonded free zone spanning approximately 200 square kilometres.
The 8 Districts of DWC
The areas that DWC will cover are:
- The Al Maktoum International Airport
- Logistics District
- Aviation District
- Residential District
- Commercial District
- Humanitarian District
- Exhibition District
- Golf District
The benefits of setting up a business in the DWC are:
- The strategic location is a huge benefit as it provides direct access to the road links of the UAE, but also the Jebel Ali Port, one of the worlds busiest ports and one of the only ports in the UAE to be able to cater to mega vessels.
- An expat will enjoy 100% business ownership
- DWC provides office solutions for all budgets; whether renting or buying, they provide everything from, serviced offices, to flexi desks. They also offer spaces for retail and commercial use,
- The DWC mirrors the majority of Dubai Department of Economic Development activities from commodities to retail outlets, consultancies to beauty salons.
- They provide fewer Nationality Restrictions. This is across the board from business ownership, visas and dependents sponsorships
For information on the list activities and costs for incorporation, please call us on +971 4 381 3934 or +971 4 381 3933