If you are an experienced, efficient and passionate PRO specialist – we want to meet you!
Bizzmosis is looking for a Government Relations Officer/PRO with proven experience in Abu Dhabi!
We are looking for a responsible, experienced & efficient Government Relations Officer to carry out all the activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents in timely manner. Should abide and ensure to comply with the organization’s rules and procedure to execute and deliver required services. If you’re chosen, you’ll join a small, but really fun accelerating startup in business services based in UAE.
If you’re the lucky one chosen, these are all of the cool things you’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two;
- Providing quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, Business Licenses, Government Permits to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices;
- Responding effectively to the needs of the clients, employees and their families to assist them on all government related services;
- Regular visits to the government authorities: such as Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc. in order to facilitate the process;
- Providing expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures;
- Accountability in maintaining accurate records for all above services;
- The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice;
- Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.
- Proven experience within UAE Government Relations (ADDED, MOHRE, Municipality, DOH, ADEK, ACTIVET, GDRFA, MOCCAE, ZONESCORP, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Energy, ADAFSA, etc.);
- Arabic native or excellent (spoken & written);
- English excellent (spoken & written);
- UAE Driving license;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail;
- Excellent customer communication & networking skills;
- Pro-active, passionate and good interpersonal skills.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
✔️ Full time job, all benefits as per the law offered
✔️ Competitive salary based on the individual profile of the applicant
✔️ Continuous growth
✔️ Challenging, but fun work environment
*When sending your CV along with an intention letter, please answer the below questions:
1. What would your most recent manager say about your ability to do your job?
2. Tell us about a recent stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
3. What makes you different from the other candidates in terms of your skills and experience?
❗️ Make sure you complete all the steps prior the application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you’re interested, drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
❗️ Deadline for CV applications – 24 October, 6 PM.