Jafza is one of the fastest growing Free Zones and Offshore company providers in the MEASA region. It gives their clients direct access to a market of over 2 billion people. Located in close proximity to Al Maktoum International Airport (10 mins), Dubai International Airport (35 mins) and Jebel Ali Port (10 mins), it can be found opposite the Dubai Expo 2020 site.
With a focus on logistics, JAFZA South and JAFZA North have now been linked by the Jafza Bridge, to enable transition between port and warehouses to reduce in time, but it is their innovation in the products that they offer that really shines out for them.
- Food & Beverages
- Multi-brand Retail, Hypermarkets & Discount Outlets
- Jewellery, Fashion, Textile, Leather Goods
- Cosmetics, Perfumery, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Furniture, Household, Gardening & Sports Goods
- IT, Telecoms, Home Appliances
- Building Materials, Tools
- Equipment, Machinery, Printing & Packaging, Plastics
- Transportation, Logistics, Heavy Machinery
- Energy, Power Engineering, Chemicals
The key benefits of setting up a business in the JAFZA Free Zone are:
- You can transfer property to an offshore business anywhere in the world
- Your business will be set up within days. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations
- Both offshore and Free Zone businesses are 100% Tax-Free although Free Zone business can be subject to VAT after it meets certain requirements. Offshore businesses are not liable to VAT or any other taxes.
- An expat or global investor can own the business 100%. You will have full control over it.
- JAFZA Offshore doesn’t participate in any information exchange. It has a closed business owners register
- No Minimum Share Capital is required
- The UAE isn’t on either the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) or FATF (Financial Action Task Force) blacklists. It is considered to be stable
- You will be able to open a bank account in multiple currencies. Your account will not be subject to any foreign exchange controls or limits on fund transfers.
For information on the list activities and costs for incorporation, please call us on +971 4 381 3934 or +971 4 381 3933