Known globally as one of the worlds most innovative eco-developments, Masdar City is also home to Masdar Free Zone.
Situated in close proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport and 17km from downtown Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Ports, Masdar Free Zone has been recognized by fDi Magazine as the 2016 Best Free Zone for R&D Partnerships and one of the Best Middle East Free Zones Start-Ups and Large Companies. Published by the Financial Times, fDi Magazine is one of the leading foreign direct investment publications.
Focusing on renewable energy and sustainable businesses, Masdar Free Zone offers the standard benefits you would expect from a Free Zone, but it has some unique ones too. With a critical mass of sector knowledge, they offer an R&D hub partnered with the Masdar Institue.
The benefits of incorporating a business with Masdar are:
- Expats can own 100% of their business
- 0% on import tariffs
- Companies and business owners can repatriate both capital and profits
- It is a great launch pad to take you to the local, regional and international markets
- Masdar holds a critical mass of sector knowledge and talent
- They provide an R&D hub partnering with the Masdar Institute
For information on the list activities and costs for incorporation, please call us on +971 4 381 3934 or +971 4 381 3933