Located in the heart of one of the fastest media markets in the world, twofour54 is a media free zone based in Abu Dhabi.
Working alongside the National Media Council, twofour54 is home to international media and marketing companies, as well as localised ones. One of the first Free Zones to offer freelance licenses, the community is a vibrant mix of shops, restaurants, and salons. Uniquely, the offer Access to Abu Dhabi Film Commission’s 30% cash rebate on production spend. Businesses within this twofour54 are also able to bid, work and accept payments from UAE Government entities.
- On-site vocational media training academy offering media related courses as well as tailored training solutions for your organisation
- World-class studio production and post-production facilities supported by technical staff, all available for hire during your productions
- Status of a free zone with the ability to bid, contract and receive payments directly with UAE government entities
- Strong IP protection framework
- A critical mass of sector knowledge, talent and a large pool of freelancers
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, uplink and fibre connectivity to the buildings
- twofour54 Briefing Room – a first-of-its-kind online portal and new business tool where twofour54 partners access to hundreds of business brief and exclusive access to Abu Dhabi Government tender briefs which shortens the traditional tender process.
- A dedicated freelance relations team to facilitate and connect the twofour54 freelance pool with twofour54 registered companies
For information on the list activities and costs for incorporation, please call us on +971 4 381 3934 or +971 4 381 3933