If you are responsible, have an eye for details, with a problem solver attitude & don’t quit easily – we want to meet you!
Bizzmosis Team is looking for a talented Admin Generalist!
We are looking for a responsible Admin Generalist/Administrative Support Associate to organize our company’s day-to-day operations (general HR filling, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Documents and Inquiries handling knowledge). Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities. If you’re chosen, you’ll join a small, but really fun accelerating startup in business services based in Dubai. If you’re the lucky one chosen, these are all of the cool things you’ll be responsible for:
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases and calendar reminders
- Maintain a filing system for data on employees and clients (physical and digital)
- General HR and bookkeeping handling
- Answer, distribute, redirect incoming and outgoing mail and phone calls
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. Ultimately, a successful Admin Generalist should be able to ensure our office procedures run smoothly.
Is this you?
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role;
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines;
- English proficiency (written & spoken);
- Knowledge of general office policies and procedures;
- Experience with office management tools – MS Office Software (Power Point, Excel, Word in particular);
- Basic knowledge of HR filling, Payroll, Bookkeeping
- Efficient in Data Entry
- Basic knowledge of any design platform (such as: canva.com or similar)
- Experience with CRM software;
- Ability to set and prioritize goals;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
✔️ Full time job, all benefits as per the law offered
✔️ Competitive salary based on the individual profile of the applicant
✔️ Continuous growth
✔️ Challenging, but fun work environment
*When sending your CV along with an intention letter, please answer the below questions:
1. What would your most recent manager say about your ability to do your job?
2. Tell us about a recent stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
3. What do you like most in your current job role?
❗️ Make sure you complete all the steps prior the application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you’re interested, drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
❗️ Deadline for CV applications – 24 October, 6 PM.