If you are responsible, have an eye for details, with a problem solver attitude & don’t quit easily – we want to meet you!
Bizzmosis Team is looking for a talented Admin!
We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities. If you’re chosen, you’ll join a small, but really fun accelerating startup in business services based in Dubai. If you’re the lucky one chosen, these are all of the cool things you’ll be responsible for:
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases and calendar reminders
- UAE visa processing procedure knowledge and coordination
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners (physical and digital)
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. Ultimately, a successful Administrator should be able to ensure our office procedures run smoothly.
Is this you?
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role (specifically within the business setup services industry);
- UAE visa processing procedure knowledge and coordination (mandatory)
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- English proficiency (written & spoken)
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Experience with CRM software;
- Ability to set and prioritize goals;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
✔️ Full time job, all benefits as per the law offered
✔️ Competitive salary based on the individual profile of the applicant
✔️ Continuous growth
✔️ Challenging, but fun work environment
*When sending your CV along with an intention letter, please answer the below questions:
1. What would your most recent manager say about your ability to do your job?
2. Tell us about a recent stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
3. What do you like most in your current job role?
❗️ Make sure you complete all the steps prior the application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you’re interested, drop your CV at email@example.com
❗️ Deadline for CV applications – 14 September, 6 PM.